- Soccer callout is after school in the LGI.
- It has come down to a heads up showdown for the March Book Madness. Diary of a Wimpy Kid vs. Percy Jackson. I’m excited to see which book will be the ultimate victor!
- Boys Book Club is today with a very special guest, Lafayette’s very own, Mayor Roswarski. If you want to be able to meet the mayor and be part of the fun, fill out a permission slip and hand to Mr. Wiedder in the library.
- Please mark on your calendar of China Night, annual, free LSC community event held in Edgelea Elementary School this year. You and your family are welcome to attend. There will be Chinese food, hands-on activities, games, riddles, fun chopsticks competitions and talent show. The time: April 2nd, Thursday from 6pm to 7:30pm.
- Welcome back from break 4Hers! Reminder, today we DO have a meeting and have an exciting activity planned called, “The Water Windmill Challenge.” This is being presented by Junior Leaders and looks to be pretty cool; so make sure you arrange things to be here after school today. Thursday we will briefly talk about hiking, geocaching, and photography while working on our blankets for the shelter. Remember the permission forms for the trip to The Indiana State Dunes is due next Wednesday, the 8th so bring those back as soon as possible. Otherwise Mr. Hoefer will see you guys at the meeting tonight.
- Please turn in spring football camp forms to Mr. Barrett or Mr. Estes.
Monday – After School Action – 5th; 4-H Club; Dance Team; SWAG
Tuesday – After School Action – 6th; Art Club; Boy’s Book Club; FCS; SWAG;
Wednesday – After School Action – 5th; 5th grade choir; Dance Team; SWAG;
Thursday – 4-H Club; After School Action – 6th; SWAG; Lady Literacy Club
Friday – ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
- We will be going OUTSIDE for recess.
iPads at Sunnyside Intermediate